EOS Sub-Nanosecond Transient Absorption Spectrometer
서브나노초 순간흡광 분광기
EOS 분광기는 반복율 1 kHz 의 레이저펄스를 이용한 서브나노초 펌프-프로브 순간흡광 분광기 입니다.
시스템은 크게 광학벤치와 19"렉마운트 콘트롤러로 구성되어 있습니다.
- 2-unit design with the optical bench isolated from the electronics and detectors.
- Advanced user-friendly LabVIEW based software for instrument control and data acquisition.
- Broad probe spectral range: 350-2400 nm.
- A virtually unlimited time window.
- Support for large pump beam diameters.
- Fiber coupled high-speed spectrometers
- Optional computer controlled filter wheel for varying pump energy, etc.
- Magnetically stirred sample holder. Easily interchangeable with optional XY rastering sample holder or flow cell.
- All electronics, including spectrometers, are enclosed in a separate electronics rack connected to the optical bench by a protected umbilical cable.
- EOS utilizes a two-channel probe or “probe-reference” method.
• Easy and quick installation
• Easy accommodation of harmonic generators and OPAs
• Can be fully integrated into HELIOS to provide continuous temporal coverage from femtoseconds to seconds
• Superb data analysis software tool
• Proprietary spectrograph design for greater light sensitivity and higher signal-to-noise ratio
• State-of-the-art multichannel sensors
• Spectrum shaping filters
• Performs transient absorption measurements with low excitation energy, orders of magnitude
lower than in a typical nanosecond experiment
• Uses your existing femtosecond light source for excitation. No need for a nanosecond laser
• Top quality components:
• Motion and vibration control (Newport)
• Detectors (Hamamatsu, Goodrich)
• Gratings (JY Horiba)
• Electronics (National Instruments)
• Optics and optomechanics (Newport, ThorLabs, CVI)
• 1-year warranty including free travel to customer’s site. Unlimited phone and on-line customer support
• Cell biology
• Materials science
• Transient spectrometry, and many more areas
• Electronic deactivation
• Intersystem crossing
• Intra- and intermolecular electron transfer, etc